Our Spiritual Heritage
Bible Class Curriculum
God is Wise, Quarters 1 & 2
Light and Water, Quarters 3 & 4
Life and Bread, Quarters 5 & 6
Victory, Quarters 7 & 8
Family and Travelers, Quarters 9 & 10
Eyes and Choices, Quarters 11 & 12
Falls and Changes, Quarters 13 & 14
Good and Evil, Quarters 15 & 16
This material is designed to teach children that...
1. The world around us shows God's wisdom and power.
2. God is great at light and water and life and bread.
3. The Bible demonstrates that God is the Hero of History: God is great and God is good. He wins the battles.
4. God makes families (physical and spiritual) and cares for them. He helps travelers who travel toward Him.
5. God makes eyes. We can see Him in creation and in His Word.
6. God chose to make us great. We can choose to cooperate with Him.
7. All people and nations fall, but I can change because of Jesus Christ.
8. God loves good and hates evil. I should too.
For teacher's use in class
Weekly lesson plans
Outline of the course
Theme Psalm (used to praise God)
A chronology drill for every lesson
Pretime faith-building activities
Memory verse suggestions
Application and drill activities
Additional song suggestions
For parent and child's use at home
Xeroxable Student Lesson Book
Story to read together
Scripture texts to learn from
Activities for parent/child interaction and discussion
Suggestions for family prayers based on the lesson
Kindergarten - 3rd Grade $100 per theme*
4th - 6th Grade $100 per theme*
If ordering both levels of material $150 per theme*
* Each theme is designed to last for 6 months if it is taught both Sunday morning and Wednesday night. It will take 4 years if you teach all of the 8 themes listed above.
Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4
Optional but invaluable:
Curriculum Instructional Video
God Had A Plan - Through the Bible with Songs by Glenda Schales